IQ Test Questions Fashion Tips Fitness Tips Student Tips |Mehandi Designs| Christmas Specials Vocabulary Words

A Puzzle Question for All Masterminds Only Intelligents Will Ans.

Only Intelligents will Answer.



I am a word of five letters!

People eat me!

If u remove my 1st letter i will be a form of
energy

If u remove my first 2 letters i will
be needed
4 living.


If u remove my first 3letters i will
be a
preposition .

If u remove my first 4 letters i will
be a drink for U

So guess what I am?

Answer in 5 mins if U are mastermind....i

Give your ans in comment, I will tell you the right ans.
Puzzle Sms, Puzzle Questions, Puzzles for Masterminds, Questions for Intelligents, Puzzle Text Sms, Interesting Puzzle Qustions, Puzzles for Students, Study Puzzles, Guess the Answers, Sms for Students,

2 comments:

Blog Archive